Monday, September 12, 2016

KC

In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.
Terry Pratchett
KC | oil on panel | 7" x 7" Flanegan | NFS
This is KC. When his humans are traveling, I'm one of his caretakers. That's when he's  attentive and sweet, when I'm there to feed him. However, the expression I see more often, when his humans are home and I'm visiting, is this I've-already-eaten-that'll-be-all look you see in the painting. He's smart, full of cattitude and an absolute delight.

Everyone's a critic.


KC's painting was the companion piece to sweet Samantha:

1 comment:

  1. Love these to the maximum maximum. Love black and white cats, and my black cat, and my siamese cat, and my dog. Geez I have to be careful I don't make anyone jealous! :-)

    ReplyDelete