Friday, June 16, 2017

Chocolates

"There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate."
Linda Grayson

I was asked to paint more chocolates. These minis are 3"x 3"x.75", quite fun as each one seemingly takes on a personality of it's own. This photo is from a previous post.


Chocolates (detail) wip | oil on panel Flanegan
Speaking of chocolates, this duo was too adorable not to paint. The piece has been in my rotation for a couple of months now...sometimes paintings flow easily and other times not so much. There was no reference photo of these two posing together, but I love a challenge. You just need to have faith and don't give up.
:)

1 comment:

  1. Love this too. I'm amazed I didn't tell you that already. Love your work! And I know what you mean about how different paintings happen. The whole process is miraculously unpredictable.

    XOXOXOXOXO Barbara

    ReplyDelete